Position Title: Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
Department: Quality Assurance
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Reports To: Director, Quality Assurance
The Sr Quality Assurance Analyst will be supporting our Wealthsquope Digital Assistant App which won a 2018 BISA Technology Innovation Award by embracing new technology around voice recognition. The award recognizes companies that are leaders in the advancement of the financial services industry’s products, services, and platforms through technology innovation.
- Leading by example in following QA process/standards; utilizing Test, Defect and Process Management tools; providing testing estimate; reviewing required documents, comparing requirements to development; and reporting results and status to the project teams; and act as Testing Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Perform hands-on manual testing (manage, create and execute test plans for multiple, concurrent projects in any environment required)
- Perform knowledge transfer of test cases to Automation team to help prioritize, design, and test the Automation scripts and hands-on experience in running automation scripts, with ability to make edits
- Develop and maintain strong documentation (Test Plan, Functional/Regression Test Cases and/or Test Matrix, QA Knowledge library)
- Participate in scope, retrospective sessions and continuous improvement initiatives
- Support, drive and refine QA best practices
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Financial Domain Software Testing experience, ideally wealth management
- 5 to 7 years direct experience as a lead tester for major mobile and web-based application integration and/or major application product release
- Strong working knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies, overseeing the design, development, and implementation of quality assurance standards
- Good working knowledge on both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Good working knowledge on Test, Defect and Process Management tools (JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr Enterprise)
- Must have the following testing experience: standard functionality, smoke, regression, system, integration, mobile (iOS and Android platforms) and automation (Selenium, SoapUI)
- Must have knowledge of Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari browsers, others are a plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities in an efficient manner and stay focus in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Self-starter and a team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Solid analytical, problem-solving skills and strong verbal and written communication skills, good sense of urgency, and strong work ethic
- Must be flexible to work extended hours or off-hours when needed
- ISTQB Certified (Foundational) or equivalent is a plus
- Nice to have Responsive Testing
- Webservices Testing is a plus
- Nice to have Performance, Load Testing
Scivantage is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Recruiters please do not respond or contact Scivantage with unsolicited services or offers.