Position Title: Jr. Change Management and Compliance Coordinator
Department: Change Management and Compliance
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Reports To: Change Management and Compliance Manager
In this position you would be assisting in the management of our release and change management process, as well as assisting with both our internal and external audits. In this role you will be working with people across every internal team, as well as communicating with our clients and vendors. Being able to lead meetings, keep everyone on topic and matrix manage essential as this role requires assisting in running many meetings for release management, change management and the audit process. As part of the release management team you will help manage the lifecycle of a release which includes everything from helping to define scope, tracking QA and Client reported defects/issues and current testing progress to planned progress before finally releasing the changes to production. All of that requires a great deal or coordination and tracking, so being detail oriented, organized and self-motivated is key.
- Assist managing the release process for all products.
- Help Organize/Lead meetings.
- Identify risks and issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Communicate release details and schedules to non-technical teams and clients.
- Work with our development and quality assurance teams to write the release notes.
- Change management process.
- Review/follow up on change requests.
- Identify potential risks and conflicts.
- Ensure all necessary checks are carried out.
- SOC2 audit process.
- Track outstanding evidence requests.
- Follow up with control owners and auditors.
- Assist with Editing/Writing documentation related to the audit.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically dealing with staff at all levels and other parts of the company
- Exceptional organization skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent documentation skills with experience creating support documentation for users.
- Motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Manage multiple work streams and priorities to ensure smooth delivery through hands-on effort.
- Proven ability to show resiliency and be able to prioritize key activities with the business while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Excellent approach to planning work, managing priorities and using own initiative to overcome issues.
- Can cope in a complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ideally had some exposure to Change Management, Release Management or Technical Audit.
- Some experience in using Release and Change management software tools.
- Desire to learn new skills in a creative environment.
- Experience of working in an environment with a strong customer/audience focus.
- A commitment to maintaining high industry Support standards, and to providing an efficient and effective service.
- The ability to understand complex technical systems built from many separate software and hardware components,
- Experience with JIRA/Atlassian and Salesforce is a plus!
- 1-2 years’ experience with Release/Change Management or Technical Audits
Scivantage is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.