Position Title: Data Analyst (Contract)
Department: Tax & Analytics
Location: Jersey City, NJ or Remote
Reports To: SVP, Product Development
Scivantage, Inc. is a rapidly growing financial software company with offices in Jersey City, NJ (immediately adjacent to Newport-Pavonia). We specialize in web-based online trading applications catering to retail and institutional clients.
Scivantage Maxit is the leading cost basis and information reporting solution for the financial services industry. Clients include leading firms in retail brokerage, prime brokerage, custody and transfer. Our mission is focused on delivering highly automated, intelligent B2B solutions for compliance and enterprise analytics.
We have an exciting long term contract opportunity as a Data Analyst. This role will be based in Jersey City, NJ or with the flexibility of being remote. The successful candidate will be sharp and enthusiastic to learn and make contributions that will have tangible, real-world results and help shape the future of a company.
- Researching, capturing and inputting market data in a timely and accurate manner
- Identifying data quality issues, recommending procedural and technical changes to improve productivity and data quality
- Confirm existing information and/or provide additional information when internal and external customers inquire about data discrepancies
- Research information on initial sources and may have verbal discussions with mutual fund firms, agencies, etc.
- Work with Data Collection and Product to achieve common goals of improving data quality, accuracy and timeliness
- Communicate, both verbal and written, with Client Service, Clients, and Data Sources as necessary
- Maintain daily and monthly reporting on Data Acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interpersonal, reading and written communication skills
- Business level English (reading, writing and spoken)
- MS Excel knowledge and capabilities
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Self-starter and computer literate
- Results and detail-oriented, able to independently solve problems and meet the deadline
Scivantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Recruiters please do not respond or contact Scivantage with unsolicited services or offers.