Today’s U.S. self-directed market has evolved to address the realities of the “post-financial crisis” world, thus changing the landscape of online and digital trading. Through expanding DART growth, shifting active trader profiles and technological advances, the online brokerage market is being re-engineered to power an enhanced, multi-faceted client investment experience.
In the face of emerging market drivers, Scivantage recently teamed up with Celent for a webinar examining the online brokerage landscape, with a focused outlook on the expanding self-directed segment. In “Industry Spotlight: Online Brokerage Market Assessment and Outlook,” industry experts Isabella Fonseca, Research Director at Celent, and Chris Psaltos, Vice President, Product Management at Scivantage discussed the dramatic shifts driving advancements in the client investment experience, and how firms can best respond to these trends going forward.
Referencing the latest data on investor trade activity, core online brokerage capabilities and differentiators, and expanding brokerage technology offerings, the webinar offers key insights into:
- -Meeting the demands of an increasingly digital-native audience
- -Leveraging big data to drive marketing and engagement efforts
- -Reevaluating cross-selling brokerage services
- -Capturing the attention of ‘passive’ high net-worth investors
- -Mobilizing data-driven architecture to support dynamic needs of users
Missed the webinar? Download the full webcast below.