Upcoming Webinar: Scivantage and CEB TowerGroup to Host a Webinar on the Importance of Automated Portfolio Rebalancing
Financial advisors, more than ever, are expected to be full service counselors to their clients. Portfolio rebalancing has become an important and necessary component of the wealth management process. But rebalancing client portfolios is time-consuming and labor-intensive work that can be filled with errors and inaccurate information. Automating and simplifying the process has become essential to drive revenue growth in the wealth management channel.
Join us for a live Webinar, titled: “Driving Revenue Growth in the Wealth Management Channel. The Importance of Automated Portfolio Rebalancing”, to hear Darrin Courtney, Research Director, Wealth Management at TowerGroup andBill Wagner, Vice President, Wealth Management at Scivantage as they share valuable insights from TowerGroup’s research “The Importance of Automating Rebalancing”, and discuss how financial institutions are arming their advisors with automated solutions that reduce risk, increase productivity, and enable them to meet the ever-growing demands of their client relationships.
Key topics covered in this interactive, one-hour webinar will include:
- Evolution of the investor and advisor landscape
- Enhanced strategies to increase advisor productivity and grow the client engagement
- The value of automation and the impact on the financial advisor’s workflow
- Key components of the automated portfolio rebalancing system
- Insight into the latest wealth management technologies—from sophisticated portfolio management to real-time order execution initiatives
You can register here for full access to listen on Thursday, June 7, at 4:00 PM EST.