Scivantage CIO, Andrew Haines, will participate in a panel discussion at the NJTC CIO Conference on Thursday, February 27, 2014. Haines joins industry executives for “Cloud Services / Security Strategies,” highlighting the different types of cloud technology approaches and how organizations are able to manage these systems while maintaining data security.
– – Eddie Shain, Group Vice President, NATO Sales Consulting, Oracle (moderator)
– – Andrew Haines, CIO, Scivantage
– – Bob MacTaggart, CIO, Leviton Manufacturing
– – David Peach, CISSP, Information Security Manager, The Economist Group
– – Tony Serignese, Vice President of MIS, Brother
NJTC recognizes the importance of the CIO’s role in today’s marketplace where technology is critical to effectively run businesses. The conference will be focused on the evolution of cloud and mobile technology, as well as the key security issues which accompany these types of offerings.
The event will take place at the Synchronoss Technologies’ Headquarters in Bridgewater, N.J.