New product launches, key partnerships, industry awards and noteworthy hires contribute to another successful year for Scivantage
As a result of our company’s ongoing commitment to developing and delivering the highest quality services and products to our clients, 2014 marks a time of innovation and progress for Scivantage and lays the foundation for next year’s momentous 15th anniversary.
The launch of several new platforms, as well as the advancement of existing products, has helped us address our clients’ evolving business needs – particularly during a time of considerable industry change and emerging trends. The launch of the next generation of our Scivantage Investor™ platform and Scivantage Investor™ ODS are among our most noteworthy product enhancement highlights this year, as is the introduction of Maxit® RDS to Scivantage Maxit®, the industry’s most highly automated cost basis reporting offering. The additions of OptionsPlay® Ideas and Sqope™ to our product line have also helped expand our offerings with increased portfolio transparency, visualization and personalization within the client investment experience. Collectively, these efforts have solidified our standing as the leading provider of web-based technology solutions, and greatly contributed in our aim towards becoming an information-enabled firm in 2015.
A quick look at our 2014 News documents the milestones reached this year, from our growth with eOption to the launch of our Scivantage FinTech Incubator. We’ve also experienced monumental achievements from an internal standpoint, with significant, industry-wide recognition, as follows:
- > Andrew Haines, Chief Information Officer, was recognized as Leading CIO by SmartCEO Magazine in its 2014 Executive Management Awards (EMA) as a result of his creative management vision, leadership philosophy and work ethic.
- > James Corr was appointed as our new Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, bringing to Scivantage more than 20 years of experience in finance and business management.
- > Scivantage was ranked as a Top 100 Global Provider of Financial Technology in 2014 by IDC Financial Insights Rankings, and was also listed on the inaugural Top 100 lists by American Banker and BAI FinTech Forward Rankings.
- > Scivantage won the 2014 BISA Technology Innovation Award for Advancements in Mobile Brokerage Technology through its Scivantage Investor™ Mobile platform.
- > For the third consecutive year, Scivantage was named a finalist for the Wall Street Letter Institutional Trading Awards in the “Best Trading Platform Client Service” category.
- > Scivantage secured a $20 million round of funding to support the continued growth of our company that included debt financing from Comerica Bank and ORIX Ventures, as well as an additional follow-on equity round led by two of our existing investors, Brown Brothers Harriman Capital Partners (BBH Capital Partners) and Edison Ventures.
As we close in on another successful year for our company, we look ahead to 2015 – our 15th anniversary year – with unparalleled energy, excitement and commitment to delivering superior products and service the financial services industry. The business needs of our existing and future clients continues to be our number one priority, and as we prepare for this upcoming milestone, we recognize our industry partners for their continued support and commitment, which has enabled Scivantage to reach this exciting point of success. All of us at Scivantage would like to thank you and wish you a safe and happy new year!