Position Title: Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Department: Quality Assurance
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Reports To: Director, Quality Assurance
Position Overview: The Sr. Quality Assurance Automation Engineer will be supporting our Wealthsqope Digital Assistant App which won a 2018 BISA Technology Innovation Award by embracing new technology around voice recognition. The award recognizes companies that are leaders in the advancement of the financial services industry’s products, services, and platforms through technology innovation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience developing automation test scripts (Selenium, Java, SoapUI) for web-based applications
- Fundamental knowledge of Financial Markets and Brokerage Industry
- Good working knowledge:
- SDLC in a Quality Assurance capacity
- Both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Test, Defect and Process Management tools (JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr Enterprise)
- Regression, smoke, integration testing
- Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities in an efficient manner and stay focus in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Self-starter and a team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
- Solid analytical, problem-solving skills and strong verbal and written communication skills, good sense of urgency, and strong work ethic
- Must be flexible to work extended hours or off-hours when needed
- ISTQB Certified (Foundational) or equivalent is a plus
- Nice to have Mobile automation (Appium, Maven)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins), Selenium Grid experience is a plus
- Nice to have performance, Load Testing
Scivantage is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Recruiters please do not respond or contact Scivantage with unsolicited services or offers.